The 911 Media Hoax - Part 3
The 911 Television Narrative Remains Broad and Repetitious
Theater patrons in ancient Greece - someone stayed home to watch the kids and feed the animals. In what has been called Athenian democracy, it has been estimated that slaves constituted around 25% of the human population and free laborers around 30%.
For centuries, poets, historians, historical novelists, and actors provided narratives for the literate and the gentry. There was no outcry or demand for truth when poets lied, such as Longfellow's apocryphal "The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere". Shakespeare's history plays provided an interesting nationalistic past for his audiences. Centuries earlier a biblical myth of exodus from Egyptian bondage had given cohesiveness to a tribal bronze-age population. These may constitute a set called "useful myths". In reality, all myths are useful, but to only a certain group in the population.
Until only a couple of hundred years ago, churches provided religious myths that influenced the masses in their grueling struggles to survive. The exposure of the masses to contemporary narrative was limited until the advent of radio, television, and motion pictures through both the constraint of literacy as well as the means to access broader sources.
In light of many narratives supporting fraudulent antecedents to wars planned by bankers and patently fake photos and supporting narratives for seven (or nine, I forget which) round-trip moon excursions, why all the hubub today about lies of 9/11? Could it be that the human spirit is actually developing? The erudite mythologist, Joseph Campbell, observed, "I think the human spirit is developing. I don't take a negative attitude toward what's happening with the human spirit. I take a very negative attitude with what's happening to our politicians, but that has nothing to do with the human spirit. I mean, the chaos in the world today is not a function of the illumination of humanity today; it's a function of the bungling of a bunch of self interested politicians."
The immense political power wielded today upon the masses by radio and television demands that their managers be totally separated from sharing economic interests with governmental bureaucracies and
affiliated corporations. The huge 9/11 media hoax has spotlighted the necessity of freeing the masses from contemporary political propaganda. Today we have the spectacle of a host of "researchers" poring over fake videos, dissecting promulgated disinformation, and arguing among themselves. Is it in the hope of presenting our country's masses with a nice clear explanation of the events of that day? What makes them think that they are really interested?
Basic confusion includes the following (and much more):
Planes or no-planes -
WTC brought down with explosives -
- What about all those witnesses presented by our good friends in the media?
- If no-planes, why all the fuss about stand-down when there was nothing to stand-down to?
- If planes, why the paucity of proof that would benefit the perpetrators?
- If no-planes, what were the Arab hijackers up to?
- If no-planes, why bring up Dov Z's relationship to a remote-guidance company?
- If no-planes, what really happened to the missing passengers?
- If planes, what really happened to the missing passengers if they didn't crash where claimed?
I have my own recently adopted views on these matters. Expressing them, for now, is inappropriate as it brings the wrath of professional 9/11 pundits and researchers down upon me. I am willing to wait, perhaps only a few months, for the real 9/11 scholars to catch up. The truth is simple, as always. However, the scope of the problem is mind-boggling. There is just too much money and profiteering involved.
- Collecting on terrorism insurance policy would constitute huge insurance fraud.
- Would they have been so stupid as to mass-murder 3,000 people?
- Was the whole operation a financially desirable urban renewal project?
- How much televised coverage, including witnesses, crowds, and explosions, was Hollywood special effects photography, aired in segments?